NCDC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2012 : National centre for disease control (NCDC) is inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for filling up of 11 vacancies of laboratory attendant post in it’s branches located in different parts of India.
NCDC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2012 Vacancy details, Eligibility and Pay scale
- Vacancy details: A total of 11 Posts available. Out of which 6 for UR, 3 for OBC, 1 for SC & 1 for ST.
- Educational qualification : The candidate who wish to apply must have passed matriculation or equivalent qualification with Science subjects from a recognized University or Board.
- Age limit: The age limit should be between 18-25 years for laboratory attendant post.
- Pay scale: Pay scale range for laboratory attendant is Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 1800/-.
How to apply for National centre for disease control recruitment 2012
- Candidates who are interested have to send your applications on plain paper giving complete bio-data alongwith the xerox copies of certificates in envelope superscribing the name of the post and category applied for.
- The application must be duly filled and to be sent to the following mentioned address on or before 18-Mar-2012
with in 15 days, from the date of advertisement.
National Centre for Disease
Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054