Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of forest range officers in AP forest department.
AP Forest Range Officer Jobs 2012 Vacancy Details
- Name of the post: Forest Range Officer
- No of vacancies: A total of 90 vacancies exists for the post of forest range officer at AP forest department.
- Educational qualification: To apply for forest range officer post the candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India.
- Age Limit: To apply for this post the candidate age should be minimum 18 years & maximum 30 years as on 01/07/2011
- Pay Scale :The pay scale range for forest range officer at AP forest department is Rs.15,280-40,510/-
Application fee & Mode of payment for AP Forest Department Recruitment 2012
- Application fee: Examination fee for general category candidates : Rs 120/-
Examination fee for SC, ST, BC, & Ex-Service Men candidates : Nill
Application processing fee is compulsory for all category candidates : Rs 100/-
SC, ST, BC, & Ex-Service Men candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- Mode of Payment : Eligible candidates should pay the above said application fees in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India by using the challan form.
How to apply & Online Application form for AP Forest Department Recruitment 2012
- Interested and eligible candidates will be required to apply online through APPSC website: www.apspsc.gov.in between on 03/04/2012 to 03/05/2012.
Important dates for AP Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2012
- Start date for online registration : 03/04/2012
- Last date for online registration : 03/05/2012
- Last date for payment of fees : 30/04/2012
AP Forest Department Recruitment 2012 Notification
- Candidates are required to read the official notification carefully before apply
- Here we given a link for ap forest range officers notification 2012:http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/NOTIFICATIONS/158.pdf