Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to the post of casual labourers in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Lok Sabha Casual Labourer Vacancy Details
- Name of the post: Casual Labourer
- No of vacancies: A total of 22 vacancies available for the post of casual labourers at lok sabha secretariat. Out of which SC (02), ST (01), OBC (05) and UR (14).
- Educational qualification: To apply for Casual Labourer post the candidate should have passed 10th from a Government recognized School/Institute.
- Age Limit: The candidate age should be between 18 years - 27 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Pay Scale : Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20,000 (PB-1) + grade pay of Rs. 1900 i.e. Rs. 7100 [5200 +1900 = 7100] plus dearness allowance thereon.
Selection Process for Lok Sabha Casual Labourer Jobs 2012
- The short listed candidates who fulfil the eligibility shall be interviewed by the Selection Committee(s)
- The personal Interview : 25 marks.
The minimum cut off percentage of marks for
GENRAL : 50%,
OBC : 45% and
SC/ST : 40%
How to apply & Application form for Lok Sabha Casual Labourer Vacancy 2012
- Lok Sabha Casual Labourer Application Form 2012: Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form, either in English or Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Website www.loksabha.nic.in under the link ‘Recruitment.
- How to apply: Candidate should send their application complete in all respect to the following address on or before 04 June, 2012.
Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No. 521,
Parliament House Annexe,
The last date of receipt of Application is 04 – 06 – 2012
Lok Sabha Casual Labourer Recruitment Notification 2012
Candidates are required to read the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2012 Notification carefully before apply