SAIL Management Trainees (Technical / Administration ) Vacancies 2014: Are you looking for Management Trainee Jobs in SAIL? Steel Authority Of India SAIL has recently announced about recruitment for the posts of Management Trainee Technical & Administration. Application registration open at SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in on 31-12-2013 and 21-01-2014 is the last date to fill online job application form. If you need to apply for steel authority of india management trainee recruitment 2014, then find here no of vacancies, how to apply and many more.
SAIL, a Maharatna Company invites online applications from eligible Indian national for the post of Management Trainees.
SAIL MT Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details
No of vacancies: A total of 710 Vacancies exists.
- I.Management Trainees (Technical): 650 vacancies Discipline wise number of posts for MT (Technical): 1. Mechanical: 208 vacancies 2. Electrical: 124 vacancies 3. Metallurgy: 178 vacancies 4. Electronics: 40 vacancies 5. Instrumentation:20 vacancies 6. Chemical: 23 vacancies 7. Ceramics: 18 vacancies 8. Civil:14 vacancies 9. Computer Sc.: 15 vacancies 10. Mining : 10 vacancies
- II.Management Trainees (Administration ): 60 vacancies Discipline wise number of posts for MT (Administration): 1. HR: 17 vacancies 2. Finance: 23 vacancies 3. Materials: 10 vacancies 4. Marketing: 10 vacancies
- Educational qualification for Management Trainees (Technical):The candidate should have completed Degree in Engg. (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics and Chemical Engineering. MCA with 65% marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible.
- Educational qualification for Management Trainees (Administration): For HR and Materials : To apply for this post the candidate should have completed Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline,Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management. for Materials discipline.
For MT -Finance : CA/ICWA.
- Age Limit: To apply for SAIL Management Trainee post applicant age should be 30 years as on 1-1-2014, i.e., not born earlier than 1-1-1984.
- Pay Scale : Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500 (E-1) for candidates who are joining as Management Trainee (MT) position at SAIL.
Selection process: The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of SAIL Management Trainee shall be made on the basis of Written Test + Group Discussion/Interview.
Application fee & Mode of payment for SAIL Recruitment 2014
- Application fee:Examination fee for General and OBC Candidates is : Rs.500/- and processing fee for SC/ST/ PH/Departmental candidates is : Rs.100/-
- The Pay-in-Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Mode of Payment : Payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/debit card or through pay-in-slip.
Payment through Pay In Slip
The Pay-in-Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details. Applicants are required to pay the fees in form of Pay in Slip in SBI in Account No. 32286155304 at CAG Branch, New Delhi on behalf of SAIL.
Net Banking/Credit or Debit Card Payment
The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking online through the payment gateway made available. On successful completion of the transaction, Registration Slip with Unique Transaction Number and Application Number will be generated, which must be printed for record.
How to apply & Online Application Form for SAIL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2014
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can apply online only through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in from 31-12-2013 to 21-01-2014. After applying online applicants are required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Important Dates for SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2014
Starting date for Online Application: 31-12-2013
Closing date for Online Application: 21-01-2014
Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 27-01-2014
Closing of payment editing option: 03-02-2014
Date for Display of final reconciliation status: 11-02-2014
Starting date for downloading of Admit Card: 03-03-2014
Tentative date of written examination: 23-03-2014
Applicants are advised to read the official notification carefully before apply.
Click here for Official Notification for SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2014
Click here for SAIL Management Trainee Online Application Form 2014
Click here for Exam Pattern for Sail Management Trainee 2014
Click here for Books for SAIL Management Trainee Exam 2014