up public service commission (UPPSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up for the post of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of U.P. in the following subjects.
uppsc lecturer vacancy 2012
- Name of the post: Lecturer
- No of vacancies: A total of 267 vacancies available for the post of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of U.P
- Educational qualification: Candidates are requested to read the UPPSC Notification 2012 to know more details about educational qualifications
- Age Limit: To apply for Lecturer post the candidate age should be between 21-40 years (Age relaxation as per rules).
- Pay Scale : The pay scale range for the post of Lecturers at Government Degree Colleges of U.P is Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade pay Rs. 6000/-
Application fee & Mode of payment for uppsc lecturer recruitment 2012
- Application fee: The application fee, according to the category, is as given below:
1. General and OBC candidates -Rs. 80/-
3. Scheduled Caste (SC) - Rs. 40/-
4. Scheduled Tribe (ST) - Rs. 40/-
5. Handicapped -NIL
- Mode of Payment : The candidates are required to pay the application fee through E-Challan at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to apply & Online Application Form for uppsc lecturer vacancy 2012
- Candidates desirous of applying shall apply online through UPPSC Website : www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 10-04-2012 to 10-05-2012.
- Candidates can also get the online application form for uppsc lecturer vacancies 2012 by accessing the link given below.
Important dates for uppsc lecturer recruitment 2012
- Starting date for Online Submission of Applications : 10.04.2012
- Closing date of Online submission of applications: 10.05.2012
- Last date of Fee Deposition : 07-05-2012
UPPSC Recruitment 2012 Notification
- Candidates are required to read the official notification carefully before apply
- Here we given a link for uppsc notification 2012 for lecturer vacancy: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=701&flag=E&FID=95