Are you searching for Syllabus of Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013? Detailed information about exam pattern and syllabus for Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013 is given below. This will help those candidates who are planning to prepare for Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013.
Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013 will be conducted for all the eligible candidates in the following pattern:
1 Accountancy Skill Test (B.Com difficulty level) - 30 marks
2 Mathematical Ability (with Matriculate difficulty level) - 20 marks
3 Mental Aptitude / Reasoning - 20 marks
4 Computer Proficiency including use of modern office automation tools (Fundamentals of Computer and use of specialized software such as Tally etc) - 20 marks
5 Language Proficiency (Panjabi and English) - 20 marks (10 marks each)
6 General Awareness – 10 marks
The question paper will be objective type having 120 questions with multiple choices and each question will carry 1 mark.
The question paper will be provided in English and Panjabi.
Minimum qualifying marks : 40% of the total marks for the examination i.e 48 marks out of the total of 120 marks.
For more information regarding Date of Puda Senior Assistant Written exam 2013 and Puda Admit card download will be displayed on the website http://www.puda.gov.in from time to time. Therefore, the candidates are requested to visit the website of puda from time to time.
- Rajasthan Shiksha Sahayak District Wise Vacancy List & Merit List 2013
- SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2013 - 110 Head Constable Vacancies Notification & Application Form
- RRC Allahabad Group D Application Form 2013 for 2715 Group D Posts | www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in |
- SBI Associate Bank Clerk Jobs 2014 Online Application Form | Notification
- AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher Online Registration | 7000 Vacancies | www.awesindia.in