Are you searching for Syllabus of Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013? Detailed information about exam pattern and syllabus for Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013 is given below. This will help those candidates who are planning to prepare for Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013.
Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013 will be conducted for all the eligible candidates in the following pattern:
1 Accountancy Skill Test (B.Com difficulty level) - 30 marks
2 Mathematical Ability (with Matriculate difficulty level) - 20 marks
3 Mental Aptitude / Reasoning - 20 marks
4 Computer Proficiency including use of modern office automation tools (Fundamentals of Computer and use of specialized software such as Tally etc) - 20 marks
5 Language Proficiency (Panjabi and English) - 20 marks (10 marks each)
6 General Awareness – 10 marks
The question paper will be objective type having 120 questions with multiple choices and each question will carry 1 mark.
The question paper will be provided in English and Panjabi.
Minimum qualifying marks : 40% of the total marks for the examination i.e 48 marks out of the total of 120 marks.
For more information regarding Date of Puda Senior Assistant Written exam 2013 and Puda Admit card download will be displayed on the website http://www.puda.gov.in from time to time. Therefore, the candidates are requested to visit the website of puda from time to time.
- www.ongcindia.com ONGC Recruitment 2014 Graduate Trainee Online Application Form
- Rajasthan Shiksha Sahayak District Wise Vacancy List & Merit List 2013
- IBPS RRB CWE III 2014 Online Exam Call Letter Download at www.ibps.in
- KVS Recruitment 2013 | Online Application Form | 4043 PGT , TGT, Primary Teacher, PRT Vacancies
- TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Professor Vacancy 2013 Application Form & Notification