Are you searching for Syllabus of Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013? Detailed information about exam pattern and syllabus for Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013 is given below. This will help those candidates who are planning to prepare for Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013.
Puda Senior Assistant Exam 2013 will be conducted for all the eligible candidates in the following pattern:
1 Accountancy Skill Test (B.Com difficulty level) - 30 marks
2 Mathematical Ability (with Matriculate difficulty level) - 20 marks
3 Mental Aptitude / Reasoning - 20 marks
4 Computer Proficiency including use of modern office automation tools (Fundamentals of Computer and use of specialized software such as Tally etc) - 20 marks
5 Language Proficiency (Panjabi and English) - 20 marks (10 marks each)
6 General Awareness – 10 marks
The question paper will be objective type having 120 questions with multiple choices and each question will carry 1 mark.
The question paper will be provided in English and Panjabi.
Minimum qualifying marks : 40% of the total marks for the examination i.e 48 marks out of the total of 120 marks.
For more information regarding Date of Puda Senior Assistant Written exam 2013 and Puda Admit card download will be displayed on the website http://www.puda.gov.in from time to time. Therefore, the candidates are requested to visit the website of puda from time to time.
- IB ACIO Admit Card 2013 Download | Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO Grade-II/Executive Exam Call Letter / Admit Card 2013
- RRC Allahabad Group D Application Form 2013 for 2715 Group D Posts | www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in |
- DSSSB Exam Syllabus 2013 & Pattern for Tier 1 Examination
- KVS Recruitment 2013 | Online Application Form | 4043 PGT , TGT, Primary Teacher, PRT Vacancies
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Guwahati (NEFR) Group – D – 2018 Posts Recruitment 2012