Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites Online Applications for the recruitment of 221 various posts. Applicants can apply online through website www.cbse.nic.in. on or before 30 days from 08-03-2013. Get in here for other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply and important dates are mentioned below.
CBSE Recruitment 2013 Vacancy, Eligibility Details
No of vacancies: A total of 221 Vacancies exists.
Name of the post:
1. Secretary : 1 post
2. Regional Director : 1 post
3. Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor : 1 post
4. Associate Professor & Additional Director : 01 post (Science/Mathematics/Economics)
5. 3 posts (2 UR, 1 OBC)
i.Assistant Professor & Joint Director (Humanities /Social Science /Mass Comm.
/Arts/Allied subject )
ii. Assistant Professor & Joint Director (Science/Bio/ Engg./Tech/ Media Tech /
iii. Assistant Professor & Joint Director (Commerce/ Strat. Leadership /Mgmt./ Teacher Education/Voc. & Allied Subjects)
6. Assistant Professor & Joint Director (Sports): 1 post
7. Additional Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor: 1 post
8. Assistant Secretary: 4 posts
9. Programmer : 2 posts
10. Assistant Professor & Dy. Director (sports): 1 post
11. Assistant Professor & Dy. Director : 3 posts (Mathematics/Economics)
12. 23 posts ( 13-UR; 3 –SC; 1- ST; 5- OBC; 1-PWD)
i. Assistant Professor &Assistant Director (Humanities /Social Science /Mass Comm.
ii. Assistant Professor & Assistant Director (Science/Bio/ Engg./Tech/ Media Tech /
iii. Assistant Professor & Assistant Director (Commerce/ Strat. Leadership /Mgmt./
Teacher Education/Voc. & Allied Subjects)
13. Accounts Office : 4 posts
14. Assistant Public Relation Officer : 1 post
15. Assistant Programmer : 6 posts
16. Section Officer (Legal) : 2 posts
17. Jr. Accounts Officer : 2 posts
18. Senior Hindi Translator : 1 post
19. Senior Accountant : 17 posts
20. Junior Hindi Translator : 1 post
21. Senior Research Assistant : 1 post
22. Junior Research Assistant : 2 posts
23. Stenographer : 23 posts
24. Public Relations Assistant : 6 posts
25. Project Associate (Technical) : 1 post
26. Hindi Assistant : 1 post
27. Assistant (Sports) : 9 posts
28. Record Keeper : 1 post
29. Executive Assistant : 17 posts
30. Observers : 8 posts
31. Accountant : 22 posts
32. Junior Assistant (Computer) : 3 posts
33. Junior Accountant : 44 posts
34. Junior Observers : 8 posts
Educational qualification: Candidates are pleased to refer to the official notification for post wise Educational qualification details.
Age Limit: Candidates should check the official notification for post wise Age Limit details.
Selection Process: Candidates are need to refer to the official notification
Application fee Details
Application fee of Rs. 500/- for Unreserved and OBC Candidates.SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women & Employees of CBSE Candidates are no need to pay any fee.
How To Apply For CBSE Recruitment 2013
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.cbse.nic.in. on or before 30 days from 08-03-2013.
Important Dates For CBSE Recruitment 2013Last Date: 30 days from the date of 08-03-2013
Candidates are required to read the official notification carefully before apply.
Click here for Official Notification For CBSE Recruitment 2013
Click here for Apply Online