ONGC Recruitment 2014 Vacancy, Eligibility Details
Number of Posts: 745
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): 31 Vacancies
2. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 10 Vacancies
3. Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling): 110 Vacancies
4. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 47 Vacancies
5. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 18 Vacancies
6. Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation): 23 Vacancies
7. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 72 Vacancies
8. Assistant Executive Engineer (Production): 217 Vacancies
9. Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir): 14 Vacancies
10. Chemist: 74 Vacancies
11. Geologist: 41 Vacancies
12. Geophysicist (Surface): 28 Vacancies
13. Geophysicist (Wells): 22 Vacancies
14. Materials Management Officer: 22 Vacancies
15. Programming Officer: 04 Vacancies
16. Transport Officer: 12 Vacancies
Educational qualification: Candidates are advised to read the official notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Age Limit: Candidates are kindly advised to read the official notification for post wise age limit details.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of GATE 2015 score and personal interview.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2014
Interested candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may apply online for GATE 2015 through gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015 website from 01-09-2014 to 01-10-2014. Candidates who have valid GATE 2015 score and Registration Number, can apply online for ONGC Graduate Trainee Jobs through www.ongcindia.com website from January 2015. After submission of online application form candidates must take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates for ONGC Recruitment 2014
Starting Date for GATE 2015 Online Application: 01-09-2014
Last Date for GATE 2015 Online Application: 01-10-2014
GATE 2015 Exams will be held from: 31-01-2015, 01-02-2015, 07-02-2015, 08-02-2015 and 14-02-2015
Declaration of GATE 2015 Results: 12-03-2015
Start date of ONGC Online Applications: January 2015 (Tentatively)
Interview: May 2015 (Tentative)
Candidates are required to read the official notification carefully before apply.
Click here for ONGC Recruitment 2014 Notification
Click here for GATE 2015 Online Application
Click here for ONGC official website