The Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued G.O.Ms.No.132 dated 03.06.2013 to fill up 33738 vacancies by Direct Recruitment through A.P. Public Service Commission (APPSC), Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) and AP State Level Police Recruitment Board.
AP Police Recruitment 2013 vacancy list
A Total of 11623 vacancies are to be filled up through AP State Level Police Recruitment Board for which the details are given below.
- Fireman - 204 vacancies
- Station Fire Officer - 32 vacancies
- Assistant Matron - 7 vacancies
- Deputy Jailor - 10 vacancies
- Warder (Female) - 32 vacancies
- Warder (Male) - 250 vacancies
- DG Special Protection Force - Constable - 182 vacancies.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (FPB) - 19 vacancies
- Police Constable (APSP)(Men) - 3848 vacancies
- Police Constable (AR)(Men) - 1254 vacancies
- Police Constable (Civil) (men) - 4661 vacancies
- Police Constables (SAR-CPL) (Men) - 52 vacancies
- Police Constables (Drivers) in PTO - 24 vacancies
- Police Constables (Mechanic) in PTO - 4 vacancies
- Police Constables Communications - 748 vacancies
- Sub-Inspector Communications - 82 vacancies
- Commissioner of Transport: Transport Constable - 214 vacancies
For more details visit Notification
Click here for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2013 for 815 Technical, Tradesmen Posts