UPSC Recruitment 2013 for 73 Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, & other Posts, UPSC Online Recruitment 2013, upsconline.nic.in UPSC Recruitment 2013, UPSC Online Application Form 2013
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for recruitment of 73 vacancies of Assistant Professor, Specialist Grade-II, Professors, Medical Officer & other posts. The interested applicants can apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in. website on or before 31-10-2013. Get in here for other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply and important dates are mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment 2013 Vacancy, Eligibility Details
No of vacancies: A total of 73 Vacancies exists.
Name of the posts:
1. Chief Design Engineer
2. Russian Steno-I
3. Assistant Professor
4. Assistant Professor (Endocrinology)
5. Assistant Professor (ENT)
6. Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology)
7. Assistant Professor (Nephrology)
8. Specialist Grade-II (Orthopaedics)
9. Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy)
10. Assistant Director of Training (Automobile Engineering)
11. Assistant Director of Training (Chemical Engineering)
12. Assistant Director of Training (Computer Engineering)
13. Assistant Director of Training (Electronic Engineering)
14. Assistant Director of Training (Mechanical Engineering)
15. Professor in Computer Science & Engineering (Technical)
16. Professor in Computer Science & Engineering (Technical)
17. Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering (Technical)
18. Professor in Mechanical & Automation Engineering (Technical)
19. Medical Officer
Educational qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2013: Candidate should possess Degree, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MBBS, Ph.D, Medical Qualification. Candidates kindly refer the official notification for post wise required educational qualification details.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2013: Candidates kindly refer the official notification for post wise Age Limit details.
Application fee & Mode of payment Details
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2013
Interested candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in. website on or before 31-10-2013.
Important dates for UPSC Recruitment 2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application: 31-10-2013
Last Date for printing of completely submitted Online Recruitment Application: 01-11-2013
Candidates are required to read the official notification carefully before apply.
Click here for Official Notification for UPSC Recruitment 2013
Click here for Online Recruitment Application